With 3,500 citywide guest rooms and more than 1,400 in downtown alone, Charleston is a great place to host any size event – from intimate gatherings to large association conferences. You will find over 150,000 square feet of meeting space and a clean, safe, walkable downtown filled with thriving local restaurants and nightspots.
Need more reasons to come to Charleston?
- Five minutes from Yeager Airport with daily flights to several major hubs
- Intersection of three major Interstates – I-77, I-64 and I-79
- 2,500 seat riverfront amphitheater
- 4,500 seat Appalachian Power Park – home of West Virginia Power, Class A affiliate of Pittsburgh Pirates
- Table games and 1,500 slot machines, as well as daily greyhound races at Mardi Gras Casino and Resort