As Mister Rogers famously said, always look for the helpers. We can all be helpers in this time of uncertainty. Our local businesses need our help more than ever. Here are some tips on how you can help from your home, and most of them will only cost you a little time.
- Review your favorite business online. You can do this in many places: Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc. Sharing your experience will give businesses a boost online.
- Follow the business on social media.
- Engage with business on social media. Comment, share, like as many posts as you can.
- Review their products that you already own. Just make sure to tag them.
- Subscribe to their mailing list. You will be kept up to date on the changes in products and sales.
- Purchase something online, if possible.
Helping others is in the DNA of all West Virginians. While staying home, take a few minutes to brighten a business owners’ day.
Make sure you take the time to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.