Team Charleston: Let’s Social Distance Together
Our priority is the health and safety of visitors and locals throughout Charleston and the Kanawha Valley. We invite you to travel responsibly while visiting Hip, Historic…Almost Heaven. A statewide indoor face covering requirement is in effect, and citizens and visitors are encouraged to maintain a safe social distance while exploring #CWV.
What we are doing to protect you during your visit:
- Accommodations, attractions, restaurants and stores are all implementing West Virginia approved guidelines for cleaning and physical distancing to keep you safe.
- Activity providers have created additional safety measures as well as implementing West Virginia approved physical distancing guidelines.
- Due to limited space, modified group sizes, and timed visits, please call ahead of your visit to see if you need to reserve your time slots or bring additional items such as masks ahead of your trip.
What we ask you to do to keep our locals safe:
- If anyone in your group has been feeling unwell or had flu-like symptoms for the past week. Reschedule your trip.
- Reserve your activities in advance to allow our accommodations, attractions, and activity providers to prepare for your visit.
- Be patient and kind. Our locals are doing everything possible to welcome you safely this summer and fall. Check ins and preparations may take slightly longer than usual, so account for that in your plans.
- Support local businesses. We are eager to welcome you back and your support is more needed than ever!
Before you go out and about, download the Team Charleston Savings Pass to stay up to date on what CWV shops and restaurants are offering locals!
And don’t forget to #MaskUpCWV! Get involved with the movement by sharing your mask selfies on all social media channels. Let’s keep each other safe together.