- #StayHomeWV: Stay home, as much as possible. Limit your essential shopping to once a week or less.
- Avoid Crowds & Gatherings: Be smart about entering places of business that are too full. Try to get grocery pick up or delivery, if possible.
- Practice Safe Social Distancing: The CDC recommends 6 feet apart, and now to wear masks in public areas.
- Know when to seek care: Follow the CDC guidelines on when to seek care and how to appropriately do it.
- Check the state’s website for information: For the most up to date information visit WV DHHR.
- Wash hands and surfaces: Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, multiple times a day. You can sing the chorus of your favorite song to help you remember the time. Wipe down surfaces that are touched often with either disinfectant wipes or bleach solutions.
- Apply for Benefits: If you are a displaced worker, small business owner, or anyone needing some help to survive this crisis, please apply for benefits.
- Prioritize mental health: Please take care of yourself. Take time everyday to do something that benefits you. Whether it be taking a walk, reading a book, turning off media (including social media), whatever you love to do.
- Do not travel: Plain and simple, do not travel anywhere.
Make sure you take the time to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.