Charleston Civic Center
Eighteen meeting rooms accommodating 20 - 500 persons. The Little Theater, seating 750, is appropriate for entertainment, panel or general sessions, and audiovisual programs.
The Grand Hall (50,086 sq. ft.) will accommodate 256 - 10'x10' exhibit booths. An additional 30,500 sq. ft. is available in the Coliseum. Exhibit areas are free of columns and easily accessible through drive - in ramps and docks with load levelers. Electrical power, water, drain, telephone. Internet and cable television are accessible to each booth. Charleston Civic Center can provide all booth equipment in house, including pipe and drape, carpet, tables, skirting and covers at reasonable rates.
Food and Beverage Service
Fully licensed with 150 - seat lounge in Convention Hall. Full - service food and beverage for groups of 50 - 3000.
- Experienced, professional staff
- Can accommodate largest banquet in city
- Show Manager's office space
- ADA compliant
- Complete audiovisual services
- Located adjacent to 1,250 hotel rooms and Charleston Town Center Mall
- Expansive 30,000 sq. ft. lobby area
- Airport Shuttle
- Catering on-site
- Indoor Pool
- Contact Email:
- Contact Name:
- Contact Phone:
- Event Registration:
- Largest Meeting Room:50086 sq ft.
- Miles to Airport:
- Miles to Downtown:
- Minimum Guest Rooms:
- Minimum Meeting Space:0 sq ft.
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here