10/25/2016 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Venue:Culture Center, 1900 Kanawha Blvd.
Ghosts and goblins, princesses and super heroes are all welcome to bring their parents to the annual Culture Center party.
10/26/2016 6:00:00 PM - 10/29/2016
- Venue:Charleston's East End
The only 4-day Halloween celebration in West Virginia that spotlights the spookiest time of year in the edgy, unique, and diverse East End of Charleston, WV.
10/27/2016 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM
- Venue:Appalachian Power Park, 601 Morris St.
The West Virginia Power, along with 98.7 The Beat and West Virginia Radio Corporation, will host the 11th annual Trick-Or-Beat at Appalachian Power Park on October 27, 2016. This annual event provides a safe and well-lit environment for Charleston area youth to trick-or-treat.
10/29/2016 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Venue:Corner of Elizabeth and McClung Street near the UC Stadium (formerly Laidley Field)
Do you have what it takes to fight the dead… or will you be Scared Sprintless?
10/29/2016 07:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Venue:Washington St. & Elizabeth St.
Biggest Block Party, Costume Party, and Pub Crawl of the year.
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here