9/11/2014 - 11/14/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Venue:Culture Center, 1900 Kanawha Blvd
Governor Earl Ray Tomblin and First Lady Joanne Jaeger Tomblin invite WV artists of all ages to submit handmade holiday ornaments for the artistree in the Governor's Mansion foyer.
- Venue:Washington Street and Pennsylvania Ave.
- Admission:Advance - $30 Day of the Event - $35
Oktoberwest offers a varietyof family-friendly activities for all ages.
10/23/2014 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Venue:Appalachian Power Park, 601 Morris Street
- Admission:$15 each or $25 for two
East End HallowEast Six Feet Under.
10/24/2014 06:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Venue:Contemporary Galleries, 1210 Smith Street
- Admission:Free Open Reception
ArtMares Presented by Contemporary Galleries
10/25/2014 07:00 PM - 02:00 AM
- Venue:East End
East End HallowEast Costume Pub Crawl presented by Bud Light (Proud Eagle Distribution)
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here