10/3/2016 10:00:00 AM - 10/31/2016 4:00:00 PM
- Venue:The Craik-Patton House, 2809 Kanawha Blvd.
The Craik-Patton House will be in mourning during October.
11/3/2016 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Venue:The Reel Connection Reading and Discussion Group
Discuss books that have been adapted into movies.
11/5/2016 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Venue:Kanawha County Main Library
Enter the fascinating world of West Virginia caves in this presentation by George Dasher.
11/7/2016 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Venue:Kanawha County Main Library, 123 Capitol St.
Part two of the discussion series focused on Daphne Du Maurier's short stories that became films, "The Birds" and "Don't Look Now"
11/8/2016 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM
- Venue:St. Albans Branch Library
Dr. W. Joseph Wyatt is the author of "The Breaking Point Killing: True Cases of Murder and Malice, a Forensic Psychologist Remembers" and will present cases he has consulted with the court.
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here