5/26/2017 - 5/29/2017
- Venue:Kanawha State Forest
- Admission:Register online at https://www.bikereg.com/ksfmtbfest2017
Join us at the 2017 Kanawha State Forest Mountain Bike Festival, a showcase of the very best trails in Southern West Virginia. Four days of family fun in the dirt! Riding, racing, food, music and more!
Scheduled for Memorial Day weekend, May 26-29, 2017, the festival will include free camping, exciting racing, live music from The Fort Hillbillies, a women’s skills clinic, local food and amazing singletrack.
5/26/2017 5:00:00 PM - 5/28/2017 10:00:00 PM
- Venue:Various Downtown Locations
- Admission:Free- $20
FestivALL Charleston will host their second Preview Weekend with free live entertainment and the continued tradition of Taste-of-ALL
5/26/2017 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
- Venue:Haddad Riverfront Park, 600 Kanawha Blvd.
Kick off the summer with the first Live on the Levee concert of the season during FestivALL's Preview Weekend.
5/26/2017 7:00:00 PM - 5/28/2017 5:00:00 PM
- Venue:State Capitol Complex
Annual Memorial Day weekend festival with traditional music and dancing celebrating West Virginia's culture and heritage.
5/27/2017 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Venue:Haddad Riverfront Park & Four Points By Sheraton, 600 Kanawha Blvd. E
- Admission:Tastes 1-6 tickets, $0.50 each
Go on a culinary tour of Charleston's best local and regional cuisine during FestivALL's Preview Weekend.
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here