10/16/2015 6:00:00 PM - 10/25/2015 11:00:00 PM
- Venue:LaBelle Theater, 311 D Street
- Admission:GA: $8 Student: $5 6-pack: $30
WVIFF returns to the LaBelle for a ten day festival. Featuring films from around the world and WV, including post-screening discussions with directors and local leaders.
10/17/2015 04:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Venue:Washington Street and Pennsylvania Ave.
Oktoberwest offers a variety of family-friendly activities for all ages. Craft beer, local food, and incredible live music!
10/23/2015 - 10/24/2015
- Venue:Charleston Civic Center, 200 Civic Center Drive.
The West Virginia Book Festival Returns.
10/23/2015 05:30 PM - 08:00 PM
- Venue:901 Quarrier St.
An event of FestivALL FALL, "A Season Becomes a Work of Art"
10/23/2015 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Venue:Scottish Rite Theater, 406 Capitol Street
FestiVALL FALL,"A season becomes a work of art."
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here