9/11/2014 - 11/14/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Venue:Culture Center, 1900 Kanawha Blvd
Governor Earl Ray Tomblin and First Lady Joanne Jaeger Tomblin invite WV artists of all ages to submit handmade holiday ornaments for the artistree in the Governor's Mansion foyer.
10/23/2014 12:00:00 PM - 10/25/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Venue:East End Dog Park
- Admission:$5 for KCHA Memebers/ $10 for Non-memebers
Come out to the East End Dog Park for Howl-O-Ween.
10/24/2014 - 10/26/2014
- Venue:Various Restaurants in the Charleston Area
- Admission:Cost of Dinning
Taste-of-FALL presented by Hip, Historic...Almost Heaven Charleston, WV and Generation Charleston
10/25/2014 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Venue:Charleston Civic Center, 200 Civic Center Drive
Kanawha County Public Library Used Book Sale, part of FestiVALL FALL,"A season becomes a work of art."
10/25/2014 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Venue:Capitol Market, 800 Smith Street
A season becomes a work of art!
Request a Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Charleston today. Click Here